1. 在不影響任何現有之行政或非司法救濟（包括依第 77 條向監管機 關提出申訴之權利）之情況下，如資料主體認為其依本規則所定之權利因未遵守本規則處理其個人資料而遭受侵害者，資料主體應有權提 出有效之司法救濟。
1. Without prejudice to any available administrative or non-judicial remedy, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77, each data subject shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy where he or she considers that his or her rights under this Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of his or her personal data in non-compliance with this Regulation.
2. 對於控管者或處理者提起之訴訟應提交至該控管者或處理者設有 分支機構之會員國法院。此外，除控管者或處理者係行使公權力之公 務機關外，亦可向資料主體住所地之會員國法院提起之。
2. Proceedings against a controller or a processor shall be brought before the courts of the Member State where the controller or processor has an establishment. Alternatively, such proceedings may be brought before the courts of the Member State where the data subject has his or her habitual residence, unless the controller or processor is a public authority of a Member State acting in the exercise of its public powers.
The latest consolidated version of the Regulation with corrections by Corrigendum, OJ L 127, 23.5.2018, p. 2 ((EU) 2016/679). Source: EUR-lex.
(145) For proceedings against a controller or processor, the plaintiff should have the choice to bring the action before the courts of the Member States where the controller or processor has an establishment or where the data subject resides, unless the controller is a public authority of a Member State acting in the exercise of its public powers.