1. 會員國應制定違反本規則所適用之其他罰則之規定，尤其係依第 83 條不受行政罰鍰拘束之侵權行為，並應採取一切必要措施確保該 等規範得予執行。該罰則應有效、適當且具懲戒性。
1. Member States shall lay down the rules on other penalties applicable to infringements of this Regulation in particular for infringements which are not subject to administrative fines pursuant to Article 83, and shall take all measures necessary to ensure that they are implemented. Such penalties shall be effective, proportionate and dissuasive.
The latest consolidated version of the Regulation with corrections by Corrigendum, OJ L 127, 23.5.2018, p. 2 ((EU) 2016/679). Source: EUR-lex.
(149) 會員國應得就本規則之違反，包括依本規則規定及在其所為限 制範圍內所定內國法規定之違反，擬定刑罰規範。該等刑罰亦得允許 沒入違反本規則所獲之利益。然而，對該等內國規範之違反所處以之刑罰及行政罰不應造成依歐盟法院所闡釋之「一事不再理原則」之違 反。
(149) Member States should be able to lay down the rules on criminal penalties for infringements of this Regulation, including for infringements of national rules adopted pursuant to and within the limits of this Regulation. Those criminal penalties may also allow for the deprivation of the profits obtained through infringements of this Regulation. However, the imposition of criminal penalties for infringements of such national rules and of administrative penalties should not lead to a breach of the principle of ne bis in idem, as interpreted by the Court of Justice.
(152) Where this Regulation does not harmonise administrative penalties or where necessary in other cases, for example in cases of serious infringements of this Regulation, Member States should implement a system which provides for effective, proportionate and dissuasive penalties. The nature of such penalties, criminal or administrative, should be determined by Member State law.