1. 在特殊情況下，當相關監管機關認為有迫切需要採取行動以保護 資料主體之權利及自由，其得不適用第 63 條、第 64 條及第 65 條所 述之一致性機制，或第 60 條所述之程序，而立即採取旨在其所在國 境內產生法律效果，且有效期限不得超過三個月之臨時措施。監管機 關應立即向其他相關監管機關、委員會及執委會通知該等措施及採取 該等措施之理由。
1. In exceptional circumstances, where a supervisory authority concerned considers that there is an urgent need to act in order to protect the rights and freedoms of data subjects, it may, by way of derogation from the consistency mechanism referred to in Articles 63, 64 and 65 or the procedure referred to in Article 60, immediately adopt provisional measures intended to produce legal effects on its own territory with a specified period of validity which shall not exceed three months. The supervisory authority shall, without delay, communicate those measures and the reasons for adopting them to the other supervisory authorities concerned, to the Board and to the Commission.
2. 如監管機關已依第 1項採取措施，且認為需緊急通過最終措施者， 其得請求委員會提出緊急意見或緊急且有拘束力之裁決，並說明請求 該等意見或裁決之理由。
2. Where a supervisory authority has taken a measure pursuant to paragraph 1 and considers that final measures need urgently be adopted, it may request an urgent opinion or an urgent binding decision from the Board, giving reasons for requesting such opinion or decision.
3. 若主管監管機關在有採取行動之迫切需要時沒有採取適當措施， 任何監管機關得依其情形向委員會請求緊急意見或緊急且有拘束力 150 之裁決，以保護資料主體之權利及自由，並說明請求該等意見或裁決 之理由，包括採取行動之迫切需要。
3. Any supervisory authority may request an urgent opinion or an urgent binding decision, as the case may be, from the Board where a competent supervisory authority has not taken an appropriate measure in a situation where there is an urgent need to act, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of data subjects, giving reasons for requesting such opinion or decision, including for the urgent need to act.
4. 本條第 2 項及第 3 項所述之緊急意見或緊急且有拘束力之裁決應 在兩週內以委員會成員過半數多數決之方式通過，而不適用第 64 條 第 3 項及第 65 條第 2 項。
4. By derogation from Article 64(3) and Article 65(2), an urgent opinion or an urgent binding decision referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 of this Article shall be adopted within two weeks by simple majority of the members of the Board.
The latest consolidated version of the Regulation with corrections by Corrigendum, OJ L 127, 23.5.2018, p. 2 ((EU) 2016/679). Source: EUR-lex.
(137) There may be an urgent need to act in order to protect the rights and freedoms of data subjects, in particular when the danger exists that the enforcement of a right of a data subject could be considerably impeded. A supervisory authority should therefore be able to adopt duly justified provisional measures on its territory with a specified period of validity which should not exceed three months.