1. The power to adopt delegated acts is conferred on the Commission subject to the conditions laid down in this Article.
2. 第 12 條第 8 項及第 43 條第 8 項所述之權力應自 2016 年 5 月 24 日起在一段時間內授權予執委會。
2. The delegation of power referred to in Article 12(8) and Article 43(8) shall be conferred on the Commission for an indeterminate period of time from 24 May 2016.
3. 第 12 條第 8 項及第 43 條第 8 項所述之授權得由歐洲議會或歐盟 理事會隨時廢止之。廢止之決定應終結該決定所載之授權。其應自公 布於歐洲聯盟官方公報之日起或公布後之某日起生效。其不應影響任 何已生效之授權行為的效力。
3. The delegation of power referred to in Article 12(8) and Article 43(8) may be revoked at any time by the European Parliament or by the Council. A decision of revocation shall put an end to the delegation of power specified in that decision. It shall take effect the day following that of its publication in the Official Journal of the European Union or at a later date specified therein. It shall not affect the validity of any delegated acts already in force.
4. 委員會一經通過一項授權法，即應同時告知歐洲議會及歐盟理事 會。
4. As soon as it adopts a delegated act, the Commission shall notify it simultaneously to the European Parliament and to the Council.
5. 依第 12 條第 8 項及第 43 條第 8 項通過之授權法，應僅有在歐洲 議會或歐盟理事會皆未在受通知後三個月內表示反對，或在該期限屆滿前歐洲議會及歐盟理事會皆通知執委會其等不會反對之情況下生 效。該期限應依歐洲議會或歐盟理事會之提議延長三個月。
5. A delegated act adopted pursuant to Article 12(8) and Article 43(8) shall enter into force only if no objection has been expressed by either the European Parliament or the Council within a period of three months of notification of that act to the European Parliament and the Council or if, before the expiry of that period, the European Parliament and the Council have both informed the Commission that they will not object. That period shall be extended by three months at the initiative of the European Parliament or of the Council.
The latest consolidated version of the Regulation with corrections by Corrigendum, OJ L 127, 23.5.2018, p. 2 ((EU) 2016/679). Source: EUR-lex.
(166) 為了實現本規則之目標，亦即保護當事人之基本權及自由，尤 其是其個人資料受保護之權利，並確保個人資料在歐盟境內之自由流 通，依照歐洲聯盟運作條約第 290 條規定通過法案之權力應授予執委 會。尤其，關於認證機制之標準與要求、標準化圖示之資訊及提供該 等圖示之程序皆應以授權法明定之。尤其重要的是執委會在準備作業 的過程中應進行包括專家層級之適當諮詢。當準備及起草授權法時， 執委會應確保對歐洲議會及歐盟理事會為同步、及時且適當之相關文 件的傳輸。
(166) In order to fulfil the objectives of this Regulation, namely to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons and in particular their right to the protection of personal data and to ensure the free movement of personal data within the Union, the power to adopt acts in accordance with Article 290 TFEU should be delegated to the Commission. In particular, delegated acts should be adopted in respect of criteria and requirements for certification mechanisms, information to be presented by standardised icons and procedures for providing such icons. It is of particular importance that the Commission carry out appropriate consultations during its preparatory work, including at expert level. The Commission, when preparing and drawing-up delegated acts, should ensure a simultaneous, timely and appropriate transmission of relevant documents to the European Parliament and to the Council.