1. 監管機關應斟酌情形採取聯合作業，包括聯合調查及聯合執行措 施，即包含其他會員國之監管機關的成員或職員。
1. The supervisory authorities shall, where appropriate, conduct joint operations including joint investigations and joint enforcement measures in which members or staff of the supervisory authorities of other Member States are involved.
2. 若控管者或處理者在數個會員國有分支機構，或在一個以上會員 國之大量資料主體可能受處理活動之實質影響，各會員國之監管機關 應有權參加聯合作業。依第 56 條第 1 項或第 4 項之主管監管機關應 邀請其中各會員國之監管機關參加聯合作業，並應立即回應監管機關 參加之要求。
2. Where the controller or processor has establishments in several Member States or where a significant number of data subjects in more than one Member State are likely to be substantially affected by processing operations, a supervisory authority of each of those Member States shall have the right to participate in joint operations. The supervisory authority which is competent pursuant to Article 56(1) or (4) shall invite the supervisory authority of each of those Member States to take part in the joint operations and shall respond without delay to the request of a supervisory authority to participate.
3. 監管機關得依會員國法及參加監管機關之授權對參加監管機關參 與聯合作業之成員或職員授予權力，包括調查權，或在主辦監管機關 所屬會員國之法律許可之範圍內，允許參加監管機關之成員或職員依 參加監管機關會員國法行使調查權。該等調查權僅得在主辦監管機關 成員或職員之當面指導下執行。參加監管機關之成員或職員應遵守主 辦監管機關之會員國法。
3. A supervisory authority may, in accordance with Member State law, and with the seconding supervisory authority’s authorisation, confer powers, including investigative powers on the seconding supervisory authority’s members or staff involved in joint operations or, in so far as the law of the Member State of the host supervisory authority permits, allow the seconding supervisory authority’s members or staff to exercise their investigative powers in accordance with the law of the Member State of the seconding supervisory authority. Such investigative powers may be exercised only under the guidance and in the presence of members or staff of the host supervisory authority. The seconding supervisory authority’s members or staff shall be subject to the Member State law of the host supervisory authority.
4. 若參加監管機關之職員依第 1 項在另一會員國工作者，對其在工 作期間造成之任何損害，主辦監管機關所屬之會員國應依其等工作所 在地之會員國法對其等之行為負擔責任，包括賠償責任。
4. Where, in accordance with paragraph 1, staff of a seconding supervisory authority operate in another Member State, the Member State of the host supervisory authority shall assume responsibility for their actions, including liability, for any damage caused by them during their operations, in accordance with the law of the Member State in whose territory they are operating.
5. 造成損害所在地之會員國應依適用其自身職員造成損害之條件， 賠償該損害。參加監管機關之職員對其他會員國之任何人造成損害者，其所屬會員國應全額賠償該其他會員國向有權受償之人支付之任何 金額。
5. The Member State in whose territory the damage was caused shall make good such damage under the conditions applicable to damage caused by its own staff. The Member State of the seconding supervisory authority whose staff has caused damage to any person in the territory of another Member State shall reimburse that other Member State in full any sums it has paid to the persons entitled on their behalf.
6. 在不妨礙第三人行使權利之情況下，除第 5 項外，在第 1 項規定 之情形下，各會員國應不要求另一會員國賠償關於第 4 項所述之損 害。
6. Without prejudice to the exercise of its rights vis-à-vis third parties and with the exception of paragraph 5, each Member State shall refrain, in the case provided for in paragraph 1, from requesting reimbursement from another Member State in relation to damage referred to in paragraph 4.
7. 如欲進行聯合作業，且監管機關未於一個月內遵守本條第 2 項後 段所規定之義務，其他監管機關得依第 55 條在該會員國之領土上採 取臨時措施。在該等情況下，應推定有依第 66 條第 1 項採取行動之 迫切需要，並要求委員會依第 66 條第 2 項提出意見或做出緊急且有 拘束力之裁決。
7. Where a joint operation is intended and a supervisory authority does not, within one month, comply with the obligation laid down in the second sentence of paragraph 2 of this Article, the other supervisory authorities may adopt a provisional measure on the territory of its Member State in accordance with Article 55. In that case, the urgent need to act under Article 66(1) shall be presumed to be met and require an opinion or an urgent binding decision from the Board pursuant to Article 66(2).
The latest consolidated version of the Regulation with corrections by Corrigendum, OJ L 127, 23.5.2018, p. 2 ((EU) 2016/679). Source: EUR-lex.