1. 茲此設立歐洲資料保護委員會（「委員會」），為歐盟之機構， 並應具有法人格地位。
1. The European Data Protection Board (the ‘Board’) is hereby established as a body of the Union and shall have legal personality.
3. 委員會應由各會員國監管機關及歐盟資料保護監督組織之首長或 其等相應之代表組成。
3. The Board shall be composed of the head of one supervisory authority of each Member State and of the European Data Protection Supervisor, or their respective representatives.
4. 若在一會員國內有超過一個監管機關負責監督本規則條款之適用， 應根據會員國法任命一名聯合代表。
4. Where in a Member State more than one supervisory authority is responsible for monitoring the application of the provisions pursuant to this Regulation, a joint representative shall be appointed in accordance with that Member State’s law.
5. 執委會應有權參加委員會之活動及會議，但無表決權。執委會應 指定一名代表。委員會之主席應向執委會通知委員會之活動。
5. The Commission shall have the right to participate in the activities and meetings of the Board without voting right. The Commission shall designate a representative. The Chair of the Board shall communicate to the Commission the activities of the Board.
6. 在第 65 條之情形，歐盟資料保護監督組織應僅對涉及適用歐盟當 局、機構、辦事處及局處且實質上符合本規則之原則與規定的裁決有 表決權。
6. In the cases referred to in Article 65, the European Data Protection Supervisor shall have voting rights only on decisions which concern principles and rules applicable to the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies which correspond in substance to those of this Regulation.
The latest consolidated version of the Regulation with corrections by Corrigendum, OJ L 127, 23.5.2018, p. 2 ((EU) 2016/679). Source: EUR-lex.
(139) 為促進本規則之一體適用，委員會應被設立為歐盟之獨立機構。 為達成此目的，委員會應有法人格地位。委員會應以其主席為代表。 其應取代歐盟指令 95/46/EC 所設立之個人資料處理保護小組。其組成應包括各會員國監管機關及歐盟資料保護監管機關之首長或其等 之相應代表。執委會應參與委員會之活動，但無表決權，且歐盟資料 保護監管機關應有特別表決權。委員會應致力於本規則在歐盟境內適 用之一致性，包括給予執委會建議，尤其是在第三國或國際組織之保 護程度，並且應促進全歐盟各監管機關間之合作。委員會在執行其任 務時，應獨立行使職權。
(139) In order to promote the consistent application of this Regulation, the Board should be set up as an independent body of the Union. To fulfil its objectives, the Board should have legal personality. The Board should be represented by its Chair. It should replace the Working Party on the Protection of Individuals with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data established by Directive 95/46/EC. It should consist of the head of a supervisory authority of each Member State and the European Data Protection Supervisor or their respective representatives. The Commission should participate in the Board's activities without voting rights and the European Data Protection Supervisor should have specific voting rights. The Board should contribute to the consistent application of this Regulation throughout the Union, including by advising the Commission, in particular on the level of protection in third countries or international organisations, and promoting cooperation of the supervisory authorities throughout the Union. The Board should act independently when performing its tasks.