1. 監管機關應提供彼此相關資訊並互助以一致地實施並適用本規則， 並應訂定相互有效合作之措施。互助應特別包括資訊要求及監督措施， 例如要求進行事前授權及諮詢、檢查及調查。
1. Supervisory authorities shall provide each other with relevant information and mutual assistance in order to implement and apply this Regulation in a consistent manner, and shall put in place measures for effective cooperation with one another. Mutual assistance shall cover, in particular, information requests and supervisory measures, such as requests to carry out prior authorisations and consultations, inspections and investigations.
2. 各監管機關應採取所有適當措施，不得無故遲延且不遲於收到請 求後一個月內，回覆另一監管機關之請求。該等措施特別得包括傳送 關於調查行為之相關資訊。
2. Each supervisory authority shall take all appropriate measures required to reply to a request of another supervisory authority without undue delay and no later than one month after receiving the request. Such measures may include, in particular, the transmission of relevant information on the conduct of an investigation.
3. 請求協助應包含所有必要資訊，包括該請求之目的及理由。交換 之資訊應僅得用於所請求之目的。
3. Requests for assistance shall contain all the necessary information, including the purpose of and reasons for the request. Information exchanged shall be used only for the purpose for which it was requested.
4. The requested supervisory authority shall not refuse to comply with the request unless:
(a) it is not competent for the subject-matter of the request or for the measures it is requested to execute; or
(b) 接受該請求將違反受請求之監管機關所應遵守之本規則、歐盟法 或會員國法。
(b) compliance with the request would infringe this Regulation or Union or Member State law to which the supervisory authority receiving the request is subject.
5. 受請求之監管機關應將結果或依其情形將採取之措施的進展狀況 通知請求之監管機關，以回應該請求。受請求之監管機關應提供任何 拒絕依第 4 項接受請求之理由。
5. The requested supervisory authority shall inform the requesting supervisory authority of the results or, as the case may be, of the progress of the measures taken in order to respond to the request. The requested supervisory authority shall provide reasons for any refusal to comply with a request pursuant to paragraph 4.
6. Requested supervisory authorities shall, as a rule, supply the information requested by other supervisory authorities by electronic means, using a standardised format.
7. 受請求之監管機關就其依互助之請求採取之任何行動不得收取費 用。監管機關得同意就特別情況下提供互助產生之具體支出之互相補 償規範。
7. Requested supervisory authorities shall not charge a fee for any action taken by them pursuant to a request for mutual assistance. Supervisory authorities may agree on rules to indemnify each other for specific expenditure arising from the provision of mutual assistance in exceptional circumstances.
8. 若監管機關不於收到另一監管機關之請求後一個月內提供本條第 5 項所述之資訊，請求之監管機關得依第 55 條第 1 項在該會員國領 土內採取臨時措施。在該等情況下，應推定有依第 66 條第 1 項採取 行動之迫切需要，並要求委員會依第 66 條第 2 項做出緊急且有拘束 力之裁決。
8. Where a supervisory authority does not provide the information referred to in paragraph 5 of this Article within one month of receiving the request of another supervisory authority, the requesting supervisory authority may adopt a provisional measure on the territory of its Member State in accordance with Article 55(1). In that case, the urgent need to act under Article 66(1) shall be presumed to be met and require an urgent binding decision from the Board pursuant to Article 66(2).
9. 執委會得透過施行細則具體規範本條所述之互助的格式及程序， 以及監管機關相互間及監管機關與委員會間以電子方式資訊交換之 安排，特別是本條第 6 項所述之標準化格式。該施行細則應通過第 93 條第 2 項所述之檢驗程序。
9. The Commission may, by means of implementing acts, specify the format and procedures for mutual assistance referred to in this Article and the arrangements for the exchange of information by electronic means between supervisory authorities, and between supervisory authorities and the Board, in particular the standardised format referred to in paragraph 6 of this Article. Those implementing acts shall be adopted in accordance with the examination procedure referred to in Article 93(2).
The latest consolidated version of the Regulation with corrections by Corrigendum, OJ L 127, 23.5.2018, p. 2 ((EU) 2016/679). Source: EUR-lex.
(133) The supervisory authorities should assist each other in performing their tasks and provide mutual assistance, so as to ensure the consistent application and enforcement of this Regulation in the internal market. A supervisory authority requesting mutual assistance may adopt a provisional measure if it receives no response to a request for mutual assistance within one month of the receipt of that request by the other supervisory authority.