1. 為確保本規則在個案中正確且一致之適用，在下列情況下，委員 會應通過有拘束力之裁決：
1. In order to ensure the correct and consistent application of this Regulation in individual cases, the Board shall adopt a binding decision in the following cases:
(a) 在第 60 條第 4 項所述之情況下，已有一相關監管機關對領導監管 機關之裁決草案提出相關且合理之異議，或領導監管機關已以不相關 或不合理為由拒絕該等異議。該有拘束力之裁決應涉及該相關且合理 之異議作為理由之所有事項，特別是是否違反本規則；
(a) where, in a case referred to in Article 60(4), a supervisory authority concerned has raised a relevant and reasoned objection to a draft decision of the lead supervisory authority and the lead supervisory authority has not followed the objection or has rejected such an objection as being not relevant or reasoned. The binding decision shall concern all the matters which are the subject of the relevant and reasoned objection, in particular whether there is an infringement of this Regulation;
(b) where there are conflicting views on which of the supervisory authorities concerned is competent for the main establishment;
(c) 當主管監管機關在第64條第1項所述情況下為請求委員會之意見， 或不遵循委員會根據第 64 條發布之意見。在該等情況下，任何相關 監管機關或執委會得將該等事項通知委員會。
(c) where a competent supervisory authority does not request the opinion of the Board in the cases referred to in Article 64(1), or does not follow the opinion of the Board issued under Article 64. In that case, any supervisory authority concerned or the Commission may communicate the matter to the Board.
2. 第 1 項所述之裁決應在委員會成員三分之二多數決之方式提交該 待決標的後一個月內作成。該期限得考量待決標的之複雜性而延長一 個月。第 1 項所述之裁決應合理並提交予領導監管機關以及所有相關 監管機關，並對其等有拘束力。
2. The decision referred to in paragraph 1 shall be adopted within one month from the referral of the subject-matter by a two-thirds majority of the members of the Board. That period may be extended by a further month on account of the complexity of the subject-matter. The decision referred to in paragraph 1 shall be reasoned and addressed to the lead supervisory authority and all the supervisory authorities concerned and binding on them.
3. 若委員會無法於第 2 項所述之期限內通過裁決，其應於第 2 項所 述之第二個月期滿後之兩個星期內以委員會成員過半數多數決之方 式通過其裁決。若委員會之成員意見分歧，該裁決應由其主席投票通 過。
3. Where the Board has been unable to adopt a decision within the periods referred to in paragraph 2, it shall adopt its decision within two weeks following the expiration of the second month referred to in paragraph 2 by a simple majority of the members of the Board. Where the members of the Board are split, the decision shall by adopted by the vote of its Chair.
4. 相關監管機關不得在第 2 項及第 3 項所述之期間通過根據第 1 項 提交予委員會之待決標的。
4. The supervisory authorities concerned shall not adopt a decision on the subject matter submitted to the Board under paragraph 1 during the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3.
5. 歐洲資料委員會之主席應將第 1項所述之裁決告知相關監管機關， 不得無故遲延。其亦應通知執委會。該裁決應在監管機關依第 6 項所 述通知最終裁決後立即在歐洲資料委員會之網站上公布。
5. The Chair of the Board shall notify, without undue delay, the decision referred to in paragraph 1 to the supervisory authorities concerned. It shall inform the Commission thereof. The decision shall be published on the website of the Board without delay after the supervisory authority has notified the final decision referred to in paragraph 6.
6. 領導監管機關或受理申訴之監管機關（視情況而定）應根據本條 第 1 項所述之裁決作出其最終裁決，不得無故遲延，且最遲應於委員 會告知其裁決後一個月內為之。領導監管機關或受理申訴之監管機關 （視情況而定）應將其分別通知控管者或處理者以及資料主體其最終 裁決之日期通知委員會。相關監管機關之最終裁決應根據第 60 條第 7 項、第 8 項及第 9 項之規定通過。最終裁決應參照本條第 1 項所述 之裁決，並應具體說明該項所述之裁決將依本條第 5 項之規定在委員 會之網站上公布。最終裁決應附有本條第 1 項所述之裁決。
6. The lead supervisory authority or, as the case may be, the supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged shall adopt its final decision on the basis of the decision referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, without undue delay and at the latest by one month after the Board has notified its decision. The lead supervisory authority or, as the case may be, the supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged, shall inform the Board of the date when its final decision is notified respectively to the controller or the processor and to the data subject. The final decision of the supervisory authorities concerned shall be adopted under the terms of Article 60(7), (8) and (9). The final decision shall refer to the decision referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article and shall specify that the decision referred to in that paragraph will be published on the website of the Board in accordance with paragraph 5 of this Article. The final decision shall attach the decision referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article.
The latest consolidated version of the Regulation with corrections by Corrigendum, OJ L 127, 23.5.2018, p. 2 ((EU) 2016/679). Source: EUR-lex.
(136) 當適用一致性機制時，若委員會之多數成員皆如此決定，或任 何相關監管機關或執委會如此要求者，該委員會應於一定時間內公告 其意見。當監管機關間有爭執時，委員會亦應有權通過有法拘束力之 裁決。為達該目的，原則上經其成員三分之二以上之多數決同意，其 即應對監管機關間存有意見衝突之清楚特定案件，發布具法拘束力之 裁決，尤其是在領導監管機關與相關監管機關間在協作機制下就個案 所持見解，特別是就是否違反本規則之見解發生衝突時。
(136) In applying the consistency mechanism, the Board should, within a determined period of time, issue an opinion, if a majority of its members so decides or if so requested by any supervisory authority concerned or the Commission. The Board should also be empowered to adopt legally binding decisions where there are disputes between supervisory authorities. For that purpose, it should issue, in principle by a two-thirds majority of its members, legally binding decisions in clearly specified cases where there are conflicting views among supervisory authorities, in particular in the cooperation mechanism between the lead supervisory authority and supervisory authorities concerned on the merits of the case, in particular whether there is an infringement of this Regulation.
EDPB, Guidelines 03/2021 on the application of Article 65(1)(a) GDPR (2021).