1. 各監管機關應有權於自己之會員國領域內依本規則執行指定之職 務並行使權力。
1. Each supervisory authority shall be competent for the performance of the tasks assigned to and the exercise of the powers conferred on it in accordance with this Regulation on the territory of its own Member State.
2. 於公務機關或私人機構依第 6 條 1 項第 c 或 e 點執行處理時，有關 之會員國監管機關應有權限。於該等情形，不適用第 56 條規定。
2. Where processing is carried out by public authorities or private bodies acting on the basis of point (c) or (e) of Article 6(1), the supervisory authority of the Member State concerned shall be competent. In such cases Article 56 does not apply.
The latest consolidated version of the Regulation with corrections by Corrigendum, OJ L 127, 23.5.2018, p. 2 ((EU) 2016/679). Source: EUR-lex.
(122) 各監管機關應有權限在其所屬會員國境內行使權力及執行其 依據本規則被賦予之任務。此尤應涵蓋控管者或處理者之分支機構在 該會員國境內所為之資料處理活動、公務機關或私人符合公共利益所 為之個人資料處理、在該國境內對資料主體造成影響之資料處理或非 設立於歐盟境內之控管者或處理者對居住在其領土之資料主體執行 之資料處理。此應包括受理資料主體所提出之申訴、就本規則之適用 進行調查及加強公眾對個人資料處理相關風險、規範、保護措施及權 利之認知。
(122) Each supervisory authority should be competent on the territory of its own Member State to exercise the powers and to perform the tasks conferred on it in accordance with this Regulation. This should cover in particular the processing in the context of the activities of an establishment of the controller or processor on the territory of its own Member State, the processing of personal data carried out by public authorities or private bodies acting in the public interest, processing affecting data subjects on its territory or processing carried out by a controller or processor not established in the Union when targeting data subjects residing on its territory. This should include handling complaints lodged by a data subject, conducting investigations on the application of this Regulation and promoting public awareness of the risks, rules, safeguards and rights in relation to the processing of personal data.